INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT- We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, place of business and any other information that could be used to personally identify you (collectively, “personal data”). You may voluntarily provide personal data when you fill in forms on our Website, reach out to us directly by sending us correspondence, or use the Website to place orders or enter into any other transactions with us.
The Website and its servers may also collect other information from you, such as your industry, role in a business, and Human Resource needs, and technical information such as information regarding your internet connection, the hardware and software you use to access our Website, your IP address, page views, clicks, and other such information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “technical data”).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION- We may use personal data:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (for example to provide products, services, support, or information you request, to review your job application through our Careers page, or to respond to your correspondence or other requests);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to contact you regarding any transactions you’ve entered into with us;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it; or
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information, or for which you provide consent.
We may also use your information to market, advertise, promote or otherwise contact you about our products and services. We may use technical data, which does not identify you personally, in ways appropriate with applicable laws.